I have trained with and continue training with the prestigious “The Coaching Institute”. I understand the stresses of raising a family, and the difficulty in balancing career choices with life stresses. I am happily married, and we have 3 sons. My greatest success is that with enormous passion and effort my wife and I have raised a child with special needs to be a highly functioning adult who works and travels overseas.
I have been in the position of feeling “stuck”, and needing to stay where I am. Not being able to chase the opportunities in life because you have “responsibilities”. I now know that you can have the life you want and can help you to achieve it.
I strongly believe in community and enjoy helping others. I am a Justice of the Peace and have been a commentator in the annual Campbelltown Fishers Ghost Street Parade for over 20 years. I have run or participated in many public speaking courses for adults and school children over many years through Toastmasters, as well as offering one on one public speaking training.
I enjoy mentoring and coaching in the Macarthur Area and also in our neighbouring areas of Illawarra, Southern Highlands and greater Sydney. Coaching sessions can be done face to face, via Zoom ( or other online methods) or telephone.
I am a member of the following organisations:
- International Coaching Guild
- Toastmasters International
- Over 20 years of membership
- Various roles on Executive Committee of different clubs
- Campbelltown Chamber of Commerce
- Past member of the Board of Directors
- Member since 2013
- Board member of Rainbow Crossing Incorporated, a not for profit organisation building stronger community connections. Two of our major events are:
- Board member of Life Beyond Barriers, a not for profit organisation “Breaking down barriers and turning them into new pathways”.
- Former board member of Disability Macarthur (formerly Macarthur Temporary Family Care).
As well as my coaching, mentoring and speaking as a Life Success Coach I also write articles for Smarter Macarthur business magazine.